There's nothing like programming something to generate randomness. Such a feeling of release, rather like streaking at a Grand Prix.
- · 441 words (kills about 2 mins)
Some movie titles lend themselves to being butchered. Like the awful film from 2000: Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, for example…
- · 124 words (kills less than a minute)
Thinking of writing an application? Spare some thought for resource usage and see how much hardware your behemoth crunjo app would have required a few years ago.
- · 1312 words (munches about 6 mins)
Confounded by Royal Mail’s postage rules and random numbers? Try their internal software here to calculate the cost of shipping and handling for customers.
- [3 comments] · 3451 words (devours about 16 mins)
Coming up with reports for a bunch of students is high on teachers’ least favourite list. This handy report generator might be just the ticket.
- [1 comment] · 515 words (vacuums up about 3 mins)
The generator that started it all. J.K. Rowling wouldn’t approve.
- · 140 words (vacuums up less than a minute)
Celebrity names plus photoshop equals silliness.
- · 365 words (devours about 2 mins)
Stuck for what to eat when you go to a posh restaurant? Or do you own such an establishment and wish to attract a higher class of clientele by enticing them with a fresh and appealing menu? You’ve found the right place for ideas. Oh yes.
- · 118 words (munches less than a minute)
Playing with the English language; herein thou shalt find a collection of pictures that have either been taken by me or stolen and subtly doctored for deep meaningful debate.