Y'know things that are all the rage? Blogs. Everyone has one; or at least had one before Facebook, Twitter et al diluted the realtime pool.
Since I'm nu-old skool — and watching endless streams of people having a midlife crisis reduces my vocabulary to four letter words — I figured why not make a blog? The main difference here compared with other people's blogs is that instead of being limited to one topic, you get a little slice of everything all mashed up. Txt spk iz da bom.
- · 330 words (sucks up about 2 mins)
When is a snowflake not a snowflake? That’s the real question we should be asking.
- · 52 words (laps up less than a minute)
Some cereals are not meant to be cereals.
- · 290 words (eats up about 2 mins)
In the blue corner we have the most powerful religious puppet on the face of the earth. In the red corner the most intelligent man on the planet with neuro-muscular dystrophy. Let the bun fight commence.
- · 34 words (laps up less than a minute)
What tastes the same now as it did when you were young? Not much.
- · 132 words (munches less than a minute)
Egg science under the microscope.
- [2 comments] · 401 words (kills about 2 mins)
This year, Easter will mostly be on…
- · 367 words (kills about 2 mins)
Welcome to Stef’s custard masterclass.
- · 34 words (munches less than a minute)
When science and thespians collide, the results could be explosive.