There's nothing like programming something to generate randomness. Such a feeling of release, rather like limping when you don't have to.
- · 441 words (munches about 2 mins)
Some movie titles lend themselves to being butchered. Like the awful film from 2000: Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, for example…
- [3 comments] · 3449 words (eats up about 16 mins)
Coming up with reports for a bunch of students is high on teachers’ least favourite list. This handy report generator might be just the ticket.
- [1 comment] · 521 words (eats up about 3 mins)
The generator that started it all. J.K. Rowling wouldn’t approve.
- · 365 words (wastes about 2 mins)
Stuck for what to eat when you go to a posh restaurant? Or do you own such an establishment and wish to attract a higher class of clientele by enticing them with a fresh and appealing menu? You’ve found the right place for ideas. Oh yes.
- · 118 words (vacuums up less than a minute)
Playing with the English language; rake through a collection of pictures that have either been taken by me or stolen and subtly doctored for comedic effect.
- · 2317 words (wastes about 11 mins)
The Interweb is full of acronyms, techno-babble and geekery. Let me unfold this towel of mystery and show you its damp contents.