Y'know things that are all the rage? Blogs. Everyone has one; or at least had one before Facebook, Twitter et al diluted the realtime pool.
Since I'm nu-old skool — and watching endless streams of people waste their lives telling each other about their shockingly tedious days erodes my will to live — I figured why not make a blog? The main difference here compared with other people's blogs is that instead of being limited to one topic, you get a little slice of everything all mashed up. Yay, I've joined the SpaceFace / MyBook revolution.
- · 1508 words (sucks up about 7 mins)
Gimme an ‘L’. Gimme a ‘G’. Gimme a ‘B’. Gimme a… ‘T’… ‘I’… ‘A’… WTF? I can’t keep up.
- · 522 words (eats up about 3 mins)
Lovers of erotic fiction should look the other way unless some serious changes are made to the current leader of the pack.
- · 43 words (sucks up less than a minute)
Where have all the nymphos gone?
- · 58 words (laps up less than a minute)
Media blunder over choir sex claims.
- · 185 words (wastes less than a minute)
Help, I’m being sexualised by TV imagery. I’m gonna go and beat someone up now.
- · 40 words (sucks up less than a minute)
When is a porn flick not a porn flick?
- · 159 words (vacuums up less than a minute)
Valentine’s Day is on a Sunday this year. Carnal or cardinal, that’s the question.
- · 17 words (munches less than a minute)
The monosex dichotomy.