Y'know things that are all the rage? Blogs. Everyone has one; or at least had one before Facebook, Twitter et al diluted the realtime pool.
Since I'm nu-old skool — and watching endless streams of people having a midlife crisis erodes my will to live — I figured why not make a blog? The main difference here compared with other people's blogs is that instead of being limited to one topic, you get a little slice of everything all mashed up. Now Im dahn wiv da yoof.
- · 631 words (vacuums up about 3 mins)
One week to go until December’s UK general election. Will anyone we put in office make a difference without being prodded? I’ll give you a clue: the answer rhymes with low ducking pay.
- · 184 words (sucks up less than a minute)
Gotta love logic statements. They open up all manner of wonderful loopholes which can be exploited.
- · 1494 words (wastes about 7 mins)
What links the weather, hose pipe bans, the stock market, children, and the environment. Why, housing. Probably.
- · 181 words (sucks up less than a minute)
Light. Drag. Chuck: The three-point programme of the smoker when out and about.
- · 105 words (eats up less than a minute)
Councils have a duty to cut land fill waste, right? And to encourage people to do so in their homes, right? Perhaps not…
- · 286 words (vacuums up about 2 mins)
Why use one word when two or more identical words will do.
- · 58 words (munches less than a minute)
Cheese goes in. Cheese comes out. Cheese doesn’t fit. Ug?
- · 522 words (sucks up about 3 mins)
What is the point of recycling while greedy corporations run the show?