There's nothing like programming something to generate randomness. Such a feeling of release, rather like pointing at someone in a wheelchair.
- Stefwall 18 March 2009 · 10 words (eats up less than a minute)
- Stef to the power of max: all the Stef imagery you can handle in one concentrated dose.
- Who am I? 05 March 2009 · 633 words (vacuums up about 3 mins)
- All about Stef. His past conquests, future aims, and present tents. Well, you did ask.
- Stef Dawson 02 March 2009 · 580 words (vacuums up about 3 mins)
- The site dedicated to the random, weird and ever so slightly mad world of Stef Dawson. Musician, sound engineer, Textpattern programmer, photographer, chump and all-round bloke. Not nessecelery in that order.