Y'know things that are all the rage? Blogs. Everyone has one; or at least had one before Facebook, Twitter and Google+ diluted the realtime pool.
Since I'm nu-old skool — and watching endless streams of people retweeting the decades old picture of that cat with the lime on its head using http://bit.ly/jj056I links has me reaching for the Glock — I figured why not make a blog? The main difference here compared with other people's blogs is that instead of being limited to one topic, you get a little slice of everything all mashed up. Who says I'm late to the social party?
- Lollipop lite 04 December 2012 · 337 words (sucks up about 2 mins)
The Sweet sang about one. They appeared in the Olympic closing ceremony. But what’s so special about wearing a luminous coat and glaring at motorists?
- Mission Impossible confusion 29 May 2012 · 327 words (munches about 2 mins)
Does life imitate art, or art imitate life? Next year seems like a golden opportunity to merge the two.
- Budgetary musings 21 March 2012 · 184 words (sucks up less than a minute)
The economy is booming rah rah. Aren’t we great rah rah. Tax the rich mumble mumble. Do you want fries with that?
- Crimelight 30 January 2012 · 552 words (eats up about 3 mins)
Never ones to shy away from wasting money on contractors, the latest stunt by the elected representatives of the city is a planning triumph.
- Destination truth 05 July 2011 · 204 words (laps up less than a minute)
Anyone not yet convinced that the mainstream media is a puppet show with a soundbite agenda: look no further.
- Obama Bin Laden 23 May 2011 · 772 words (laps up about 4 mins)
Do the stories of Osama and Obama share more than just 80% of the letters in their names?