There's nothing like programming something to generate randomness. Such a feeling of release, rather like singing to Bohemian Rhapsody in the car.
- Random that's not my 09 February 2013
- Usborne have a lot to answer for. They created the world’s most random series of childrens’ books under the title of That’s not my… insert-name-of-object here. But they’re not random enough, it seems. Wouldn’t it be fun to play with the titles a bit? Wouldn’t it?
- Ye olde computer unit converter 21 August 2012
Thinking of writing an application? Spare some thought for resource usage and see how much hardware your behemoth crunjo app would have required a few years ago.
- Royal Mail Postage Calculator 13 December 2011
Confounded by Royal Mail’s postage rules and random numbers? Try their internal software here to calculate the cost of shipping and handling for customers.
- Random school report generator 25 February 2011
Coming up with reports for a bunch of students is high on teachers’ least favourite list. This handy report generator might be just the ticket.
- Random Harry Potter 08 April 2009
- The generator that started it all. J.K. Rowling wouldn’t approve.
- Celebshop 01 April 2009
- Celebrity names plus photoshop equals silliness.