There's nothing like programming something to generate randomness. Such a feeling of release, rather like singing to Bohemian Rhapsody in the car.
- Random that's not my 09 February 2013 · 624 words (munches about 3 mins)
- Usborne have a lot to answer for. They created the world’s most random series of childrens’ books under the title of That’s not my… insert-name-of-object here. But they’re not random enough, it seems. Wouldn’t it be fun to play with the titles a bit? Wouldn’t it?
- Ye olde computer unit converter 21 August 2012 · 124 words (munches less than a minute)
Thinking of writing an application? Spare some thought for resource usage and see how much hardware your behemoth crunjo app would have required a few years ago.
- Royal Mail Postage Calculator 13 December 2011 · 1177 words (munches about 6 mins)
Confounded by Royal Mail’s postage rules and random numbers? Try their internal software here to calculate the cost of shipping and handling for customers.
- Random school report generator 25 February 2011 · 3450 words (laps up about 16 mins)
Coming up with reports for a bunch of students is high on teachers’ least favourite list. This handy report generator might be just the ticket.
- Random Harry Potter 08 April 2009 · 513 words (devours about 3 mins)
- The generator that started it all. J.K. Rowling wouldn’t approve.
- Celebshop 01 April 2009 · 140 words (eats up less than a minute)
- Celebrity names plus photoshop equals silliness.