Y'know things that are all the rage? Blogs. Everyone has one; or at least had one before Facebook, Twitter and Google+ diluted the realtime pool.
Since I'm nu-old skool — and watching endless streams of people retweeting the decades old picture of that cat with the lime on its head using http://bit.ly/jj056I links makes me long for a 'Shut up' button — I figured why not make a blog? The main difference here compared with other people's blogs is that instead of being limited to one topic, you get a little slice of everything all mashed up. Now Im dahn wiv da yoof.
- Apple variance 19 July 2011 · 68 words (laps up less than a minute)
Are there twin divisions in Apple Corp codenamed Schwarzenegger and DeVito? Certainly appears that way.
- The premium rate merry-go-round 11 June 2011 · 269 words (devours about 2 mins)
The lengths that companies will go in order to try and secure some extra revenue via their non-geographic phone lines.
- MicroSkype 10 May 2011 · 72 words (devours less than a minute)
Hands up if you want your encrypted voice communications to go through Microsoft Exchange. Thought not.
- Consult the Oracle 16 February 2011 · 67 words (wastes less than a minute)
Database giant Oracle seem to like trumpeting their own greatness. But it appears they don’t know the meaning of certain words in the English language.
- Electric youth 31 December 2010 · 306 words (munches about 2 mins)
Remember the everlasting match? Invented in the 1970s if I recall correctly. Have you got one? Didn’t think so, because the invention was silenced and bought by the match makers of the time to protect their business model. Same with electric cars, it seems.
- Royal Automobile Cockmunchers [2 comments] 24 December 2010 · 103 words (munches less than a minute)
If you’re approached on the street by someone trying to sell you something and you decline, do you expect backchat?